1.23.2012

A Creative Solution



So, I found this really cute set of tea cups and saucers...total bargain of a deal (4 sets for $16!)  and I thought they would make really adorable coat hooks for my front hall.  Like I mentioned in yesterday's post I am on a mission to organize! ( you can catch up on Yesterday's Post here ) 

Here's is how I went about creating these new teacup coat hooks!


You have to love Krazy Glue!



I had my fingers crossed this crazy idea would work... seeing as it was being held together with Krazy Glue and a prayer!


But look how cute they turned out!
  And it looks awesome with my brand new bench for the front hall!

I am on my way to gaining control of this chaos for sure... and the house looks cuter and cuter with each project I take on!  Have to love it!




http://www.thegirlcreative.com/
http://makingtheworldcuter.com



BWS tips button

17 comments:

  1. New follower from Blogahoilc. I think I'm gonna like it here :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm speechless! That is one of the cutest and more original things I've seen. I'm living in Italy for now so I can't really hang things to the concrete walls they love so much here. But when I get back to the States I'm going to try this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! This looks so good with your bench.

    ReplyDelete
  4. THank you for following my blog, I`ve followed back and I`m glad I did.

    Love the idea, its so orginal.

    Peg x

    ReplyDelete
  5. How genius is that!?
    What a creative and innovative way to add interest and beauty to your entry way :)

    Not to mention practical!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks great! I love how it turned out! I also wanted to let you know I'm hosting my first giveaway...I'd love you to stop by & enter to win a My Memories digital scrapbooking software. Thanks!
    Sally
    loveofhomes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is one super awesome idea! i love it! how stinkin' creative. the cups are so pretty and what a great bargain. i love me some bargains.
    i can't wait to see more projects <3
    happy tuesday!
    xoxo
    maria

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a fantastic idea! would have never thought of something like that! love it :D

    i have awarded you with The Versatile Blogger Award - you can check out the details at: http://blogparent.blogspot.com/2012/01/versatile-blogger-award.html

    cheers,
    jen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Now that's an original! New to me anyways - way to go!! Love your creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The is really a cute idea. Who would of thought of that?

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a really cute, clever and beautiful idea. Who would of thought of this other than you. Cups for hooks, wow so neat. Thanks for sharing you creative inspirations over at Sunday's Best.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so lovely and original!
    You've just gained yourself another follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi, I'm your new follower from Blogaholic.
    Love your post! Feel free to check out & follow my blog @
    revampspunkyrena.blogspot.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, I love this idea! How smart!

    ReplyDelete
  15. So original...think I may try that in my kitchen for aprons. Very cute.

    ReplyDelete